Tuesday 11 September 2012

The final countdown

The diagram below shows exactly where I am in relation to finishing the run across the USA and starting the run across Australia. It's was a frightening moment when I realised today that tomorrow I'll  be closer to setting off from Perth than reaching New York. 


It was great to share this fact with Jonathan Morrell live on air on ABC radio in Australia this evening. It's the second time that I've been on his show this year and it was really nice to talk to a familiar voice after watching him on ITV and listening on Real Radio over the years.

I also caught up with personal trainer and mentor Dave Fairlamb this afternoon. We both know what needs to be done in the next 400 days to make the run across Australia a success. The real countdown to Australia 2013 starts now.