Monday 30 April 2012

Some nice feedback

I recieved the following email today from Andrew McBride and I thought I'd share it on my blog. It's this kind of feedback that, on top of the funds raised for St Benedict's Hospice and The Children's Foundation, makes it all worthwhile.

"Hi Mark, 

I know you must get hundreds of emails like this everyday...just wanted to say best of luck for the planning and preparation of the Australia run. I had the pleasure of hearing you speak so passionately and inspiringly at the Derwentside Sports Awards not so long ago, until recently I used to live in Shotley Bridge but now reside in Auckland, New Zealand, working at Westlake Boy's High School. 

We have national champions in all age groups for long distance running, cross country and road racing.  

I have been using much of the content on your website and youtube page to inspire and motivate our boys, without having met you, they think you are a bit of a legend! Just shows you how far things can spread and how many people can be inspired. All the best and kind regards Andrew McBride"