Friday 15 July 2011

Day 75 - More big miles

I managed a very pleasing 38.8 miles today and will catch up on the blog as soon as I can. I really must get some sleep now!

Following on from yesterday's birthday card from Alan Shearer I was very surprised to receive a message on my Facebook page from Benny Arentoft. For the benefit of those non Newcastle United supporting readers, Benny played for the toon from 1969 - 1971 and was part of the Fair Cup winning team. His message read - "Fantastic- following your BIG RUN from Denmark. Great stuff wish you lots of luck in the last 25 days- Benny Arentoft". Fantastic! Thanks Benny.

Thanks to those kind folk who made a donation today. Sean Duffy, Vik Datta, Paul Robinson and Ian Wilson have all made very generous donations and the fund now stands at £43,615.20.