Thursday 11 March 2010

Watch out for me on Tyne Tees TV.

I spent this afternoon filming a piece for the local news programme North East Tonight. The film crew took some footage of me running on Tynemouth Beach and then I gave a face to face interview at David Fairlamb's gym.

I thought it all went very well. After the event, as ever, I thought of things I should have said or could have said differently. I must admit I got a bit choked up when I talked about leaving Katy and Jack for over 3 months while I'm off running across the USA. Overall though I was very pleased, with my contribution to the whole thing and I'm sure after some neat editing it will come across well. 

There is a good chance that the item will be shown on tomorrow's programme at 6 pm. Failing that, it will be early next week. Please watch out for me on Tyne Tees TV. I'd appreciate any feedback or opinion after you've seen the piece. You can get in touch at sponsorship@rungeordierun.com