Monday 27 July 2009

Week 39 continues on the right lines

Today's plan was to run 13 miles over 2 sessions. As per usual, my plans changed but it was for the better as it happens and I was able to get 14.4 miles done over 2 sessions. I was able to get a sub 45 minute 5 miles done at lunchtime. I'll soon get this distance back to around the 40 minute mark. The 9.4 mile run after work finished at the chippy in Rowlands Gill. I'm not at liberty to say what happened when I got to the end of this particular run!

By my calculations that's 25.4 miles done for the week leaving 64.6 to do over the next 5 days. In other words I need to do a half marathon a day to get the target of 90 miles in. Easy!

The stats for all of my training runs are now available by clicking on the GARMIN CONNECT link on the right hand side of the page. You may need to scroll down to see it.